my wonderful friend amanda shared with me how to make this
adorable inexpensive cupcake stand.
so..
i thought i'd share with you.
now, apparently it's illegal to use postal boxes this way, but believe me when i say
"i didn't know!"
they were all just the perfect size, and hey, i spent $44 dollars
the same day on just stamps, so i think it was worth it for the free boxes.
anyway, go get you some free boxes.
i used two boxes for my base and two more to make the stand.
cover in the desired colors
decorate anyway you'd like.
stack on your cupcakes!
(and any other extras you may have)
total cost:
$15
side note:
it may cost you a little more if you have to go out and buy the wrapping paper and ribbon.
i hit the jackpot this week at hobby lobby and bought some of the ribbon for 50% off.
the wrapping paper was the most expensive part.
3 comments:
your cupcake stand is adorable.. such a good idea.
I am trying to plan a surprise b-day party for Cyle so I thought.."where can I find a cute decorating idea for the party?" Clearly I looked in the right spot! I LOVE this! Thanks for the great idea!
You look so cute! Seriously. IT's so crazy when the baby comes she won't look like your baby anymore.. she will look so big. Enjoy the last one on one you have with her!
Post a Comment