4.26.2011

just can't get enough

12/31/08
she took over..
everything!
(including this blog)
but that's ok, perfectly fine with me.
i'm one of those moms that blogs about her child/children 90% of the time.
and it's because she means the world to me.
lance and i often wonder what the heck we did before she was born.
what was our entertainment?
what did we talk about?
what did we do??

it's hard to believe in just a couple days all of our worlds will change with a new little spirit.
i'm nervous.scared.excited.anxious.even a little sad.
does that sound horrible?
the love i have for her is just beyond anyone's understanding.
and it's beyond my understanding of how i'll love another that much.
while i rocked her tonight i just held her tight, and took in every second i had with just me and her...
right then at that moment.

i have a couple more nights like that that i can really soak up.
cause she won't be the baby anymore.
she'll be the big sister.
and a good one at that.




4 comments:

Stan & Ash said...

Awe I'm not pregnant but I know this feeling! I can't imagine loving anything as much as Winnie! But from what I have heard the second you hold that next little one everything just works and you feel even more complete then you did before.
Enjoy the next couple days/weeks! Layla is going to be a great big sister!

Whitney said...

This made me cry! I semi know how you feel. People ask me about baby #2 and I tell them I can't even imagine. I really don't see how I will ever love someone as much as I love Myla and don't wanna share my time with her. Soak it all up Jess so you can let me know everything ha =). Love ya! Can't wait to see Marx!

Whit

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Beautiful, beautiful girl!! I had the same thougth and feeling just before Marlo came, and then she was here and it all just clicked. Layla is going to be such a great big sister and love little Marx just as much as you will! I love you, I hope he comes soon for you!

Anonymous said...

I know it doesn't seem possible, but Heavenly Father sends that love with the second and the third and on and on....Zadie will always be my first, but I love her brothers just as fiercely. Marx is lucky to have you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...