my child is almost 28 months old.
that's 2 years and 4 months.
2 years i had to wait to finally do a little french braid in her hair!!
i was worried her hair may be very thin and fine.
but it's actually starting to come in a little thicker like mine.
and you know what i love?
i love that SHE loves for her mama to do her hair.
she sits and stares in the mirror and says,
"wow mama, that's cute!"
she may like batman, but she's still my little girly girl.
only downside of this..
she looks to grown.
(and yes catlin, i do dress my child, but lasagna and cute white shirts don't mix! sometimes it's just easier to let them eat without any clothes on and throw them in the bath. you'll see one day)
3 comments:
Wow she is looking more and more like her mama! Brings back a lot of memories for me when you were little. Can't wait to squeeze her!
Too cute! I would do it in Taleah's hair...except I can't do a french braid!!:) Layla is a doll!
Oh my goodness!!! She is such a beautiful little princess!! I cute Ethans hair the other day cause it was getting out of control, and I couldn't believe how old he looked. Its definitely bitter sweet!
Ps. Braiden says she looks like you in this last picture, so beautiful!
Post a Comment