1.28.2011

don't be afraid

i'm trying really hard to rock our budget this year.
the only debt we have is my student loan, that we almost have paid off, and after that we'll be debt free.
(i don't consider house notes and car notes debt, you can't really live without either)
it's a wonderful feeling.

--

so our awesome friends, starling and wendi, introduced us to dirt cheap
i had never heard of them until i moved to the south.
the first time i went into one, i went in and walked right back out.
it was unbearable for me.
(and it didn't help that i was pregnant and sick)
things were just out of order and messy.
again, doesn't go well with me.
but i decided to give the hattiesburg dirt cheap a try.
I.LOVE.IT
the deals you find on stuff is amazing,
for instance...

this is one of our favorite games to play.
at wal-mart you'll pay $19.99 for it.
I paid $1.50 for it today!
woot.woot
(if you haven't played it, do, with lots of your close friends!)


i also had this find today...
baby boy has been needing a diaper bag.
they had a whole bin full of j.j. collection
this bag goes for $59.00 at Target or online.
I got it for $5.00!
and it is in tip top shape.

--

i also bought him :
6 pairs of clothes
2 pairs pajamas
3 bibs
3 recieving blankets
and
2 beanies

wanna know what i spent?!?!

$20 big ones!

isn't it awesome!?
if you have a dirt cheap near you,
that's in good shape.
GO!

1 comment:

Stan & Ash said...

Awe your so good to find good deals..I hate shopping around but this post is quite motivating so maybe i will put forth a bit more effort and give it a try!
Your recent posts are all super cute! I love your thankful Thursdays idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...