1.02.2011

2

December 31, 2010
at 7:36PM
this little girl turned 2 years old!


I still can't believe it. 
I know every mother says it, but my golly, 2 years have come and gone already and it still seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time!
She is the light and joy in our lives.
What we would do without her is unimaginable.
She'll make me want to scream one second and the next she's hugging my neck as hard as she possibly can,
saying, "I wuv you mommy," or "I sowy mommy."
She talks and talks and tells the silliest little stories.
She has the cutest personality and is a spit ball of fire.
Her little voice, when she sings, sounds like angels.
She's just amazing.
The most perfect little girl.

We love you Layla Marcia!
Happy 2nd Birthday!

2 comments:

susieQ said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!! cannot wait to meet her little brother!!

Kay's said...

Happy Birthday Layla!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...