Today Layla had her first dentist appointment.
All is well.
No cavities, a perfect bite, and beautiful pearly whites.
All morning I prepared her by telling her we were going to the doctor and she'd have to say "Ahhhh!"
so that he could check her teeth. She did just that.
In fact, while I was filling out all our paper work in the waiting area she was trying to escape to the back, saying, "Doctor, Ahhhh" She was so ready.
I didn't get any pictures because I held her the whole time, but I had to document it, or I'd surely forget!
2 comments:
just spend some time catching up on your blog! I love your blogging style! You look adorable pregnant. Congrats on the boy! They are SOOO fun. Way different than girls- so be prepared. :D
Her birthday post is sooo cute! She is so adorable and I love how you put text on the pictures. How do you do that? Do a tutorial post on how to do it!
Post a Comment