1.18.2011

Baby Update :: 25 weeks


Wow, I don't feel very big until I see a picture of myself!
This little boy better be one big boy, so I don't feel so bad for getting so big!
I'm feeling great! Yes, I have the hips pains, the siactic nerve pains and the occasional  heartburt.
But I just feel so blessed.
So blessed that I can carry this little child and feel him move inside of me.
That feeling brings a joy to me that is undescribeable.
It's about the only thing I miss when I'm not pregnant.
I'm trying to embace this pregnancy more than I did with Layla.
I was SO strict on myself with Layla.
I would watch everything I ate, I worked out regulary.
And when I gained another pound I would worry about it for days.
With this little guy I haven't really even kept track. I do know I've gained 10 lbs but I eat whatever I feel
like eating. After all, I am pregnant and it's the only time in my life when it's ok to gain a couple extra pounds right? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a total junkie when it comes to sweets. I actually would prefer something salty instead. But lately I'm loving the Reese's Hearts! And no, not just a Reese's will do. It has to be a Reese's heart, or a Reese's Christmas Tree, or a Reese's Easter Egg. And you know what I do with it? I eat all the chocolate off of it first, then eat the peanut butter. Yumm! And I am getting my fruits and veggies in. But I'm also enjoying being pregnant, and enjoying my curves, or at least telling myself I am. Here's to another 15 weeks of pregnancy, and embracing being a woman!

6 comments:

susieQ said...

you look GORGEOUS!! and yes..embrace ALL of it!! cant wait to see pics of Layla with her baby brother!! love to ALL!! :}

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

You look amazing Jessie, maybe when baby 3 comes along(not for awhile) I will look as good as you! Your beautiful!

The Mortons said...

Jessie you are so stinking cute! and I love your little belly. Congrats on getting a little boy!!

Kayla said...

Awe! you look so good! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

The Chivers said...

Ten pounds! I would kill to in ten pounds! But I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it a little more...I was that way with Shelbe, very strict...with Brody not as much and with Grason I just ate whatever...let me tell you, a little control is good. I have to remind myself that if/when we have another!

Dave and Alisha said...

Im right there with ya. I dont love the wt gain but Im trying not to beat myself up over it and you know the later it gets in pregnancy the worse Im getting so be careful. but also your right to enjoy it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...