Layla is so adorable! and I love how your so camera happy :D I really want to get better with that. I love your cute little family and you always have Layla and yourself dressed so cute!
Her party looks adorable!! 2..!! I can't believe she is already 2! She is still just as cute as ever! And i agree you are always dressed so cute! It makes me feel extra frumpy since i am very rarely not in sweats with a ponytail....oh well maybe someday i will get ready again!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Layla!
Wow, what a party! Fun decorations and cake. You're a better mommy than I was. Happy Birthday Miss Layla!
Layla is so adorable! and I love how your so camera happy :D I really want to get better with that. I love your cute little family and you always have Layla and yourself dressed so cute!
I am with you and how quick the past 2 years have gone. She looks so excited and happy about her presents. How fun :)
Her party looks adorable!! 2..!! I can't believe she is already 2! She is still just as cute as ever!
And i agree you are always dressed so cute! It makes me feel extra frumpy since i am very rarely not in sweats with a ponytail....oh well maybe someday i will get ready again!
Happy BIRTHDAY #2 Miss Layla...beautiful pics and party, Mrs. Jessie!!!! MWAH!!!
No way! She can't be 2! Looks like you guys had a good time! Love all the pics and decorations!
Her cake and decorations were so cute good job!!
Post a Comment