11.03.2010

halloween 2010

Isn't Halloween much funner when you're kids enjoy it?
Last year we just dressed up and took pictures, because it was to chilly to take Layla out
and I would have been the one to eat all the candy!
This year was much better!
I took Layla trick-or-treating with her cousins and her aunt Kelly on Saturday night,
then Halloween day we went to Uncle Troys for the most amazing pulled pork sandwiches,
and some activities for the kids.

{all buckled in and ready to go trick-or-treating for the first time}
{uncle denton's and aunt kelly's was the first stop}
{she already had candy in her mouth and we had only been there for about 5 min. when i snapped this picture of her and her cousin katie}

Halloween Day
Her little cousin Kaylee just loved her and took such great care of her...
 {Waiting patiently for Uncle Troy to take them on a hay ride}


Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween Weekend!

3 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

She is the cutest little bumble bee EVER!!!!

Stan & Ash said...

Love her outfit! YOur little girl is seriously so beautiful! She is going to be a heartbreaker for sure! Looks like you guys had such a fun halloween! I am glad to see its warm enough out there that they can actually wear their outfits without coats covering them up..something to look forward to right??

Stan & Ash said...

Hey! Ya I am takin zofran but it's not working as well as it used to. Oh well though hopefully the next 10 weeks go by quickly! I know it will be worth it!!
And yay for having someone I will know out there! We will have to meet up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...