10.12.2010

her pumpkin, my candy corn wreath

I absolutely love the Oak Grove Library.
They have the funnest activities for all the kids in our community.
They also do storytime every Wednesday and Thursday along with a craft, and Layla loves it.
Last week they did pumpkin painting.
Layla painted her pumpkin all by herself.
She even glued the feather on top of it.
It's amazing how creative her little 1 1/2 year old mind is.





 For my craft this month:
Candy Corn Wreath.
I got this adorable idea from my friend Sheridan Miller's blog and I just couldn't pass it up.
I love the colors.
It just goes perfect on our front door.
Thanks Sheridan.




If you'd like to make one all you need is:
*1 styrofoam (sp?) wreath
*black spray paint
*2 bags of candy corn
*hot glue gun
*and black ribbon

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Shellie said...

That's a perfect thing to do with candy corn since I can't stand to eat it. Now what can you figure out to do with peeps! Luv ya!

The Millers said...

It turned out great! It is one of my favorite decorations I have this year! Check out my pumpkins!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

I LOVE this!! I think Im going to make one. Layla's pumpkin is so adorable!

Keisha said...

cute decor! loved catching up on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...