8.26.2010

another exciting chapter

Rememeber on this post how I'd said that we'd been up to some pretty exciting things?
Well, this is what we have been up too....

This is our brand new home!

10 months ago, when we moved in with Preston and Sue our plans were to pay off all debt and save money to move back to Utah. Well, we did all, but move back to Utah. When I went home in March for my sister's wedding I had the strongest impression that this is where my family needed to stay, For Now and I was finally okay with it. So, I called Lance and told him how I felt, and not even kidding, the next day he was looking at listings for a new home.

It's been quite the process and I've had to learn how to be very patient. I also had to learn what buying a house entitles! (No one ever told me how stressful closing was going to be!) And I do suggest if you're a first-time home buyer, take a course, if it's avaliable, on buying your first home. It's amazing how much you'll learn!

Anyway, it's a perfect home just for our little family. Three bedrooms two baths a two car garage, with a nice yard, just for Layla. Oh and I can't forget my favorite part of the house...


Ah, the things I will bake this coming holiday season in MY kitchen!!

We're so blessed to have the parents that we do. Thanks Preston and Sue for taking us in for nearly a year! You have been so good to us. We love you!

Here's to yet another new chapter in our lives. We're so excited!

14 comments:

Whitney said...

I LOVE that kitchen!!!!!! You'll have to post pics of your new house once it's all decorated. Love the outside too =) Love ya.

Whit

Chelsie Jensen said...

Congrats you guys! That's super exciting and I love the kitchen too!

TOYA said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting. Maybe one day when we decide what country we will settle in we will get to do the same!!! How exciting for you's!!

Binghams said...

a white kitchen is my dream!!!! congratulations on becoming a new home owner. :) your little layla is growing up!!! such a beautiful little girl she is.

Stan & Ash said...

yay!! Congrats!!
Buying a hows is SoOOO stressful!!! But so worth it when its all over with right?!
It looks so cute and your kitchen is amazing!
So happy for you guys!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Thats so exciting! Congratulations to your family. I bet it feels so good to finally have your own place! I know Im looking forward to that day!

The Chivers said...

So cute. Wish we could come down to see....someday again, I'm sure! Put up lots of pictures of how cute you'll be decorating!

Shellie said...

I can't wait to see little Layla running around and tearing things apart. It will make me smile!!! We can't wait for Thanksgiving to come see everyone and your new home. Oh you need to tell everyone what city you moved to. Luv yall!

Kayla said...

Oh man this is so exciting! I can't wait til Bo and I can get to this point in our life. Then we'll know exactly where we'll be and what we'll be! Congrats! Maybe one day I'll be calling you for advice as a first time home buyer! Love the kitchen! Can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting Jess! Im so happy for you guys. It is a beautiful home :) Love the white kitchen!! post more pictures!!

The Millers said...

The kitchen is my favorite part of a house! Congrats on becoming homeowners!

Kim said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats! Its super cute, and Im sure it will be even cuter when your done with it;)

Lauren Tatton said...

So pretty! I Love it! Beautiful kitchen!

Kay's said...

Congrats!! that is so exiting, yes buying a house is very STRESSFULL, but worth it, you will love it!! i love your kitchen and outside you will have to post lots of pics. And having a yard for your kids is WONDERFUL we love our yard and you will too. GOOD LUCK!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...