..the weather is absolutely beautiful in Mississippi.
The azeleas are in full bloom and the air is so clean and crisp.
Since we've arrived home, we've spent our days outside, which means I'm not getting much done.
But that's ok. This weather won't last long.
And hey, I'm getting a great start on my tan!
We also spend a lot of time on Layla's great new toy from Uncle Greg.
(I hope she knows how loved she is)
Although it puts a huge smile on her face, it puts a little sorrow in my heart.
She looks so big and grown as she putt-putts around the yard.
---
For Now and Always...
I'll be completely in love with this guy.
He's truly the better half of me,
that little itch in my heart that I can't scratch.
I missed him so much while we were away.
Although I was surrounded with so many people that I loved and that loved Layla and me back, there was just something missing.
Almost an alone feeling.
That feeling is gone.
We're together again.
(I don't think we'll be leaving each other's side for awhile if we can help it.)
---
For Now...
I know where me and my family belong.
We can move forward.
Although it's been hard to accept, I have and I'm ok.
This is my trial and I can handle it.
Overcome it.
(Just for now)
---
For now...
I'm so happy,
so in love.
So ready to face what's headed our way.








9 comments:
I remember driving to the house and seeing the row of azelea bushes all in bloom. They are georgeous! Their beauty is only amplified by the fact that the area is so peaceful.
You are definately part of a very phenominal family. I know each and every one of you are blessed to have each other. Thank you for allowing me to peek into the Spiers world now and then. I am so happy for y'all and your adorable little Layla.
Love Layla's face on the bike! She is getting so big and so cute. Makes me sad and excited for Myla to get big lol. Everyone is looking great! Love ya girly.
Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Mississippi... for now =)
Whit
I wish we had that warm weather and flowers here! But I think spring is on it's way after the great day Saturday was. I know you miss Vernal, but as long as you, Lance, and Layla are together, healthy and happy, Mississippi is a great place to call home. It is beautiful there and the people are even better. Hopefully I can come visit soon. And when I do, Jack's better be stocked up on the peppermint patties.
Awe I love that last pic of you guys! So cute! Miss you guys already!
These are all really cute pics. Does Layla know how to drive her barbie jeep by herself?? I debated on whether or not to get lexie one but wasn't sure if she would get it.
Mrs. Jessie..GLAD ya'll are home..{I have a HAPPY Sarge back!!} :0} SHE is getting so BIG!! and more beautiful!! what a TRUE SOUTHERN BELLE!! hope I see you 2 BEAUTIES soon!!i told Lance bring yall up to see us soon!! enjoy this wonderful weather...ps..Layla still gets more GORGEOUS every time i check the pics on here!! OMG!! MOSTEST beautiful lil darlin girl!!
HAPPY SPRING!! MWAH!
your family is beautiful. DId you try to call me last week? I was sick with Strep all last week :(
These are beautiful pictures Jessie!
What a beautiful post...It's a good feeling to know what you are supposed to do and where you are supposed to be. I love you and can't wait to see ya'll this fall!!
Post a Comment