8.17.2010

to tired to care


Yes, this is Layla.
Her diaper is on backwards
and she wrapped her face up with a hand towel.
On the bathroom floor.

But don't fret, I had JUST cleaned it.
It was a Saturday afternoon.
(nap time)
She was tired, I was trying to blow dry my large amount of hair.
She was quite content on just taking her nap here.

And the reason for her diaper being on backwards:
This particular day, she didn't want any clothes on,
and insisted that her diaper come off too.
SO
I put it on backwards and it ended that problem.
Try it mothers.
It works.

2 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

haha That is the cutest thing I have every seen! Time does fly! I will try and be a better blogger, I have def. been slacking. Ethan hasn't quite got the idea that theres a baby coming, but he LOVES babies and does really well when Im holding them. So hopefully he will love his little sister!

Stan & Ash said...

haahha wouldn't it be nice to still be able to fall asleep whenever and wherever we wanted!
I love the putting on her diaper backwards idea! I will keep that in mind!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...