Ahh...
It feels so good to be back to the blogging world!
We've had problems with our internet..
..we will never go through AT&T again!
Enough said.
We've been so busy with some pretty exciting stuff the past couple weeks, but we'll get into that another day, another post.
But between all the chaos, we did manage to have some fun and take a few cute pictures!
And yes, how could I forget? We're totally loving this weather.
Please don't come humidity!
We love our afternoon snacks..
..with a little condiment on the side.
(she gets that from Grandma Shellie)
We so enjoyed the last few days of the azeleas.
They're gone now.
Just big green bushes.
So sad.
{can you see little Layla in the left corner?}
I love this picture.
I'm going to touch it up a bit and blow it up.
Then I'll have it printed out on a canvas.
That way no matter where we go we'll always have a little piece of Mississippi in our home.
I just had to post these pictures.
They're really for Uncle Jeff and Aunt Catlin.
They bought her this adorable little dress in Ensenada while on their honeymoon.
She had just spotted her swing and was running as fast as her little chubby legs would let her.
I love how her ankles and feet take over the shoe strap.
Oh, this was fun!
Layla helped Lance wash his car one afternoon before he went 10-8.
She had a ball.
After 2 and a half weeks of being home, the rain finally came.
That's really unusual. It always rains in the south.
Staying inside was pretty rough for Layla...
...so we opened the door and blew bubbles for awhile.
And read books, and books..
and books...
and books!






















4 comments:
Looks so wonderful! You are such a good momma! I do not like the rain either! We missed our walks!
These pictures make me miss you even more. But I'm so glad you blog. I look forward to it. We all do! We love the water ones. They are so funny. But if she was getting sprayed with the hose in Vernal, she wouldn't like it very much at all. Good luck in Hattiesburg!
I miss you guys! She is so cute! love the picture of the water coming off Layla's hand...very good Jess!
awww....layla is sooo cute! I love that pic of her by the huge pink bush flower looking thing!
Post a Comment