..and it's her favorite.
(but not necessarily mine)
It really wouldn't be that bad if she'd stay on the paper.
But she's getting curious and wants to see what the marker would do to
my clothes
the carpet
the walls
our skin
her skin
the bedding
the furniture
and
anything else that is in her reach.
We started out with coloring pencils, then she discovered pens, then crayons.
But now, nothing is better than The Marker!
(I'm so glad they're washable, now I'm just doing laundry a lot more!)
^
{I just love how she holds her pen. It's pretty good for a 19 month old}
Side story:
Saturday, I was in our bedroom doing a couple things and could hear Lance and Layla giggling.
Come to find out, they were having a little marker war.
Lance had a couple spots on his arm.
She looked like this...
And the reason for no shirt...
When she tries to put the cap back onto the marker, she marks on her belly.
It's just much easier to let her color in her birthday suit!
One more thing..
She's very good at copying anything I do.
This night, I was sitting in a rocking chair reading a Better Homes and Garden Magazine.
She scooted her little rocking chair (from Grandma and Papa Chivers) right on over next to me and rocked in it. She even tried to cross her little chubby leg.
5 comments:
She's even cute with marker all over her face. I can't wait to see and hug her again. But not til it cools off down there!
Yeah I must say I hate MARKERS!!!!!! And they are pretty much non exsistance at my house for that very reason.
OHHH this is so stinkin' cute! I think the way she holds the pen is cute too ;) and I love the way she is crossing her leg haha! She is getting so big!
Miss Layla looks like she's READY 4SCHOOL!!!~P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S~ and tell "the SARGE" WE do miss him!!
Hug her for mE...Lil BIG GIRL!!!
hehehe! so cute :D
Post a Comment