...was well spent.
It never fails, time cruises by when I go home.
Everytime we fly into the Salt Lake Valley, I tell myself, "Just enjoy every bit of your time here. Don't think about the day you'll have to leave, again." So I don't, I don't think about it...
Then it's arrives.
That, horrible, dreadful day.
I hate leaving home.
We spent our last few days:
Playing with Layla's fun and crazy cousins.
I love these kids.
Notice: Savana is crying, Brody is crying, Layla has her finger up her nose, and only a few are looking at the camera, smiling.
Our nieces and nephews are awesome.
Playing countless hours outside.
Outside where it was dry and the air felt fresh.
I miss that.
And swimming at the local Recreation Center.
Something we probably won't do again.
Layla had a ball, but I froze in that water!
Ok, I'm sure we'll do it again.
Now we're looking forward to Aunt Kennedy coming to visit at the end of this month.
That's what we do.
Take it day by day, and look forward to the next time we'll see our Utah family.
We miss yall.
I'm feeling a bit of this.
Better get to bed.





3 comments:
Thank goodness for your blog and skyping. I was feeling homesick for you guys this morning. It made me feel instantly better to see you both on skype. WE LOVE and MISS YOU BOTH!!!
PS The cousins pics are great!
We miss you guys, too. We drove by Grandma Shellie's the other day and Brody wanted to go see Lay-lay. Tear. Oh well, keep up on the pictures. I say dido about the cousin pics, super cute.
I can't believe how big all your nieces and nephews are getting!! Layla too... SHEESH. Where does the time go? Myla is getting so big too and I love it and hate it. EEK!
PS: Don't you love Jane's blog? It's so cute. That is my old bosses wife. Such a fun family!
Love ya!
Whitney
Post a Comment