6.01.2010

A good sport...

In March, we left Lance for 4 weeks so we
could spend time with our Utah family.
It seemed like he had just got us back home when
we decided to leave again for graduation.
He is such a good sport, although, this time,
it won't be a 4 week long va-k.

Thank you so much Lance for letting us come home again.
We miss you so much and will see you in 3 days!
XoXo

{this is her new picture pose}

1 comment:

Tiffany Littleford said...

She is getting SO big! My work blocked blogging for a while and now its back on and I get to keep up with you and your cute family again cause I was always too busy at home to get on! Hahahaha! I miss you! Come visit again and let me know when you are here!!! Geez!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...