6.14.2010

Southern Belle



Her Daddy couldn't be more proud.
I think it's just precious.
{notice the look on her face when he says, "bug."}
She hates them, as does her momma!

6 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

Love all of your posts. She is getting so big and she is adorable! And fun that you guys are on an adveture and living outside of Utah!
Janessa Wilstead (Madsen) saw your name on my blog and wanted me to tell you to add her so she can stalk you :) wilstead13@gmail.com
She is hilarious!

Darren + Janessa said...

i am dying right now! i can't believe how big layla is!!! she is adorable! (haha i have been wanting to see your blog forever, but didn't know how to get a hold of you to tell you- lol, so finally i had to tell tosha to tell you!)you have got such a beautiful family! :)

Lauren Tatton said...

So cute!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

She is so cute! I love listening to little ones talk, I make Ethan say stuff for me all the time cause I think its so cute!

Kayla said...

No way! I can't believe she is talking so well already!!! I wish I could see it in person! She is so stinkin cute! She is growing way too fast!

lindseyhackford said...

That is the cutest thing ever! HI ROWRL! She's a doll!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...