6.24.2010

Father's Day 2010

For breakfast he got his favorite:

blueberry pancakes w/ vanilla yogurt, whipped cream, and strawberries 
scambled eggs w/ a little cheese
linked sausage 

In know it may sound different to have yogurt and whip cream on your pancake, but i promise it's to die for. Try it! And it's alot healthier!

You'll also need a good pancake.
No, not Bisquick.
I have a yummy recipe if you'd like it, I made it up all by myself.

I use this  brand of yogurt.

I had to add in these..
check out her bed head!
Hilarious
He made it out pretty good this year
Layla got him this.
I suggest all Daddy's read it.

I got him 2 new fishing poles, with fishing supplies, along with
some of his favorites, this and this.

We're so blessed.
He's the greatest.

2 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Her hair is awesome!!! I wish Ethan had some! I think she's starting to look like you. She is so beautiful!!

Shellie said...

She's cute even with amazing bedhead. And I can tell Lance is eating clean, I can see it in his face. Good Job, Lance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...