1.12.2010

Utah Memories

I apologize for this long post, but this is finally the rest of our Utah pictures. It was pretty tough picking and choosing out of 600 pictures! Anyway, most of them speak for themselves, others... I'll explain.
So, I don't know who was more excited for us to be home for the holidays, Kennedy...
...or Me!
Our little thug-a-lug.
Of course we can't come to town without having a sleep over. Layla loved waking up to Zadie and Shelbe. This is how we found Zadie sleeping...
..and this was Shelbe. Isn't she so cute?! The light was just to much for her. Mind you, she's only 4!
Waking up to Baby Einstein. Layla had major bed head.
She ALWAYS wanted to be downstairs with the kids playing in the play room.
Making yummy popcorn goodness...MmmMmm

Layla became a pro at the stairs since grandma and grandpa had 4 different sets she could practice on. It made me quite nervous.

And she's off...
I just love these kids!
All the grand kids just love Aunt Kenny.


Yes! They're finally engaged! Another excuse for me to come home again! March 12th to be exact!

Doin' what she did best... undecorating the tree.
Woody and Misty received the funnest gift for Christmas. It was a little microphone that you plug into the TV. It has a selection of songs to choose from and you karaoke to them. The program judges you, based on how you did. Here's Gracie at work, singing Taylor Swift. She did really good!
Zadie was just a itchin' to get to the microphone.
Then there was Ryan. He was hilarious and sang a great Brooks and Dunn song. In fact, I think he received a 97%.
My turn! I sang Carrie Underwood's song... "So Small." She's my girl.
Fewww... totally out of air after holding that note.

Kennedy took that same song on. She beat me..then I came back and beat her. It was wonderful. Sorry Ken.
Little Sela. She's such a doll. Karly did her hair for her and she reminded us all of a little WHO from WHO ville. She looks just like her Uncle Dane, might I add.
Layla loved Shelbe's doll house.

Plum tuckered after family pictures.
This was the night before we left, and also what I LOVE about coming home. Just spending time with my family.


Layla was not having it.
The beautiful mountain going threw Parley's. Seeing them in these pictures make me homesick.


We had a two hour layover in Denver. Layla did really well and actually made a new friend.

She's pretty hard to contain now that she's walking everywhere. But I love it. Her little waddle is absolutely adorable.

I remember being so excited to go home for the holidays and didn't think they would ever get here, and now we're half way thru January. I just don't know where the time goes. We are so grateful for our families and the love and joy they bring to our lives. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything, you mean the world to us.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ha thanks girl. I love reading yours too. I tried two different times to start changing my font and everytime I would give up because its such a long process ha.

I love all your pictures looks like you guys had a great time here.

I have been meaning to ask you will you add this email instead of my old one? Its amanda.l.redden@gmail.com

Thanks. Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...