1.11.2010

Sledding In Utah

I am almost caught up with all my pictures from Utah. I think one more post after this one will do it! Anyway... our family always goes sledding on New Year's Day, but this year we went the day after Christmas and New Year's Day. And I'm glad we did, because New Year's Day was not a good day for me nor Layla. We had caught some bug and... well, let's just say it wasn't pretty.
The cute, newly engaged couple, with my pappy! Kenney- she loves taking pictures just as much as I do.
Poor Shelbe was so cold after some long hard sledding. She wasn't too happy that I was snapping pictures.
The whole crew coming back from the big hills.



Getting warm with my dad's awesome heater from Japan, or something.
Poor Romeo, look at his little red nose.
Ha, all you can see is my teeth in the picture, but yes, that is me.

Lance and his long lost little sister.



Derrick and Romeo





Mmm..gotta love that hot cocoa.
Jaren..
..and Trevan completely exhausted.
It was a little to chilly for miss Layla, so she was able to stay and get caught up with Grandma Shellie. Thanks mom.

1 comment:

Lauren Tatton said...

Looks like you had a great trip home.... ou all look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...