1.20.2010

Family Pictures - Layla's 1 Year Pictures





This is when Layla started getting cold...





Can you see her chapped lips and her crusted nose? That's what Utah does to you!










While we were home for the holidays we had Mindy Gale and Stephanie Martinsen take our family pictures and Layla's 1 year pictures. If you can't tell by the pictures, it was frEeZiNg outside! They were awesome at just pointing and clicking, pointing and clicking. We started at 3:30pm and were done by 4. That's my kind of pictures. Now if I could only choose which portraits to print. Thanks girls for the wonderful moments that you've captured!

11 comments:

Lauren Tatton said...

They are beautiful! I love them look so cute! I cant believe she is 1 she is one cute girl!

The Millers said...

Way cute pictures. Layla is adorable

Chelsie Jensen said...

Very cute! I can see why you can't decide what ones to pick.

The Chivers said...

They turned out really good. I hate having to decide, too!

Whitney said...

Hahaha I love the pic of you and Lance kissing and Layla all mad lookin. She's a doll!

Shellie said...

They're all great, but the ones of Layla crying just made me laugh out loud. I really like the ones of you and Lance. I can't wait to get some prints!

Anonymous said...

AWWW Jess! These are beautiful! You guys are so adorable. It was so good to see you and finally meet Layla! Hope its not as long til the next time :)

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

The pictures are GREAT! Her little face just makes me smile!

Our Life said...

They turned out great. We love you and can't wait to see you in 6 weeks!!! YEA!!!

Gassers said...

You have the cutest little family. You all look like models. I love how you can see Layla's little teeth in some of the pictures. Sooo cute!

TOYA said...

Love em' Can't wait to have family pics in the snow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...