That's right, the Saints are going to the Superbowl! I feel that I'm officially part of the "Who Dat!" nation now. It's pretty fun, but crazy. These southern folks know how to party. Make sure you tune in on Feburary 7th, and cheer them on for us!
Miss Jessie...Layla IS THE CUTEST LIL "SAINTS-SATION" I'VE EVER SEEN!! WHAT A DARLIN..being born and raised in N'AWLINS i am just ECSTATIC about our "BOYZ in BLACK~N~GOLD going ALL THE WAY!! thankZ for supporting them and WELCOME to the WHO-DAT NATION!! DREW-DAT!! hugs~n~kisses to Layla!!{P.S.your family pictures are GORGEOUS!} GEAUX SAINTS!!
4 comments:
Miss Jessie...Layla IS THE CUTEST LIL "SAINTS-SATION" I'VE EVER SEEN!! WHAT A DARLIN..being born and raised in N'AWLINS i am just ECSTATIC about our "BOYZ in BLACK~N~GOLD going ALL THE WAY!!
thankZ for supporting them and WELCOME to the WHO-DAT NATION!!
DREW-DAT!! hugs~n~kisses to Layla!!{P.S.your family pictures are GORGEOUS!} GEAUX SAINTS!!
Where did Layla get that dress? I need to get Myla one for the Broncos... even tho they suck lol. Very cute! Bye love.
Whit
You better let her wear her saints dress to church Sunday. Kim will be so proud!
Post a Comment