I love Valentines.
I think reserving a day to show your loved
ones just how much you love them is wonderful.
You know your husband loves you when he walks in the door with one of these...
and some of these...
We had agreed (or so I thought) to not get each other anything but a card. And I did request some
chocolates. So... because we had done this Layla and I made these treats for Lance...
So you can only imagine what kind of wife I felt like when he handed me an iPad and I gave him
pretzel treats and a card. In his defense, he said, "Now, we agreed that we wouldn't get EACH OTHER anything, but never agreed on getting something for the both of us!"
So I guess I'll take that.
He was grateful for his treats. He's the best.
Said they were suprisingly addictive.
and..
Thanks mom and dad for our Valentine. You're the best!
Layla thought it was Christmas again!




No comments:
Post a Comment