Today, little miss 3 and myself made some homemade play dough!
It was so easy that I plan on making her more colors tomorrow.
I found a great link on Pinterest on how to make aromatherapy play dough,
and since I LOVE LOVE aromatherapy that's what I went with.
Citrus Bliss is one of my favorite oils.
It's a fabulous blend made to uplift, reduce stress, and elevate your mood!
I diffuse it regularly in our home.
Heck, on the day's Marx cries and cries, I'll open the bottle and sniff it like an addict.
Anyway, we used it in our play dough, so naturally I made this batch
ORANGE!
She kept telling me, "Mmm mom, this smells like sits N biss!"
She's adorable!
Click here for the link to make your own Aromatherapy Play dough!


4 comments:
where do you get your oils from and how do you know what to use for what things?
I have wanted to try them.
Im totally intrested. Parx has had so many ear infections that I felt like he was living on tylenol at one point and I hated it!
We are now getting tubes so lets pray that ends but still I would love to get some samples or just order some.
Does the class tell you what to use them for or just give you information on them bc I trust that they are great so I dont know that a class is needed unless they tell me when to use what ones. bc Im already sold on them.
I tried to find you on facebook to message you but couldnt so I just had to post on here again. Sorry. If you want just email me.
alishamerkley@hotmail.com
THEY ARE SO CUTE! I FEEL YA ON THE HAIR LOSS. IT SUCKS. IT LOOKS LIKE HERS IS ALREADY GROWING BACK. YOU FIGURE OUT QUICK THAT HAIR ISN'T ALL ITS CRACKED UP TO BE. IT WILL COME BACK IN NO TIME. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!
love that idea! I'm addicted to citrus bliss too!! constantly diffusing it at our house. I'm trying to think of other oils I would want to do this with.... lemon? orange? maybe for me- some Balance playdoh. ha the options are limitless!
Post a Comment