Valentine's was a quite the LOVE day. Cupid didn't miss our house!
This year, I got Lance a box of clay pigeons and a very pretty Saints mug. I know it sounds lame, but it was right up his alley. And it will go perfect with his birthday present!
All the gifts from Daddy, to Layla and Mommy
She's loved her bear from Daddy
Opening her Valentines from Mommy and Daddy...
Cute new kicks.
I love tulips! Aren't they so pretty!?
Layla's Valentine outfit was a little to big. By the end of the day it was just falling off of her, but she didn't mind one bit.
We just love little holidays at the Spiers' home, and try to go all out! For breakfast we had pink eggs, heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. After church we all came home and enjoyed a nice, long, very much needed nap, then made a delicious dinner which consisted of: Pork tenderloin, creamed corn, and twice baked potatoes. For dessert Sue made some yummy Cranberry Apple Crisp with vanilla ice cream!
Lance, being the wonderful husband that is he, got me a heart felt card, some beautiful tulips, a new sifter, an orange peeler, and something else in the mail!? He got Layla a teddy bear and a heart filled marshmellow. (she loves marshmellows) Then, we both got her 2 pairs of shoes, books, and card.
So, I'd say that Layla and I are some pretty lucky gals.
We love you daddy! Thanks for making Valentines such a special day in our home!

















2 comments:
Hey I noticed those Reese's in Lance's mug. Looks like you got some too. We love you all. Can't wait til the 9th!
I know ive said this a million times, but she is beautiful!
Post a Comment