I just had to get some pictures of our baby in her bath! It's her favorite place at about 8:30PM. From day one, it's been placed in HER schedule, and most of the time, if she doesn't get it, we have a long night. She needs her bath!
She's very good at ignoring me what I get out the camera.
One morning Lance got her out of bed and she had little red bumps all over her. I panicked and took her to the doctor ASAP. Turns out she caught a Hives Virus and we just had to let it run it's course. Keeping Benadryl in her every 4-6 hours was the only thing that kept it under control, but when I put her in a warm bath it brought them right back out. Even though her bum is rosey, it's still so cute and dimpley!







1 comment:
She is seriously so adorable!! Ethans bum is just as dimply and I think its so cute! baby bums are great! And I love Layla's hair!
Post a Comment