I've been following this story for quite sometime and have been meaning to do a post on it, but I'm just now getting to it. All mothers, fathers, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, babysitters, etc. really need to read the story of little Bronson Staker. He's a miracle.
After you read his mother's blog, you will never again: rush, worry about the silliest things, get easily distracted, or take a tiny, fragile little life for granted. I don't know him, his mother, or his family personally, but they have all touched me in ways I can't even explain. This story has truly been an eye opening, testimony builder for me. Witnessing a miracle, that only our Heavenly Father can make possible is miraculous.
Go to stakerzxposed.blogspot.com or Youtube were you type "Bronson's Miracle" in the search engine.
You won't regret it.
2 comments:
Miss Jessie...OH mY..NEVER have I had my BREATH taken aWay by a story! THANK YOU for bringing that to OUR attention..and ANYone..but especially as a MAMMA..you could FEEL THE LOVE..WILLING that baby back to his family! what a GREAT LORD AND SAVIOR we have ON OUR SIDE!! also..you can pull this up at "Bronson's Miracle" on youtube..
THANK YOU AGAIN..for an eye opener and BEAUTIFUL,UPLIFTING story! <3
Well that sure made me cry! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment