2.21.2010

No More Bottles - Nights 3 & 4

Night 3:
Sadly, I missed it. I was in Gulfport at a dance for the youth in our ward. But grandma and papa took great care of her and she went down with no problems.
Slept the whole night through.

Night 4:
loved.Loved.LOVED her sippy tonight.
Ah-Oh, am I starting something that I will have to battle with at a later time?
Mothers out there...help me out.

I think we've got it nailed [sigh].
Such a great baby girl!

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Lexie never took a bottle so I didn't have to worry about that... But once I stopped nursing one week after she turned one it went pretty smoothly. I just put some milk in her sippy about 20-30 min before her bedtime and she sips on it here and there, then i brush her teeth, give her a drink of water and put her down(with no sippy) It only took about one night for her to catch onto this routine! Sounds like you are doing great!!

Chelsie Jensen said...

Yay for Layla! I know how you feel about the sippy though. Addi loves that now. You guys are such a cute little family :)

BraggsMommy said...

Well, honey!! Bragg did just as well as Layla. And I was a big baby just like you. I missed that time terribly. He actually quit drinking his bottle on his own but refused milk out of his sippy cup. So, we don't have the sippy to go to bed, just a little bit after bedtime and before we brush the teeth. HE LOVES HIS SIPPY though, and I know I will have a hard time getting that away from him. Good job for Layla!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...