To celebrate Layla's first Halloween we decided to head up to Bluejack Ridge in Popularville, MS to attend their Corn Maze. It was such a beautiful day and we had such a great time, I think Layla really enjoyed it too!
The land was absolutely beautiful up there.
She wasn't to sure about the animals this time. Probably because they weren't caged in like they were at the Franklinton Fair.
Little Miss Piggy
Oh My! They had the cutest pig races! I'd never seen one before so I had no idea what to expect. There was four little piggy's, and get this, their names were: Taylor Swine, Be-Yoink-ce', Ham-a-Montana, and Kelly Pigler. They were so cute jumping over their hurdles and all. Taylor Swine won all three races.









4 comments:
You and Layla look adorable on Halloween! Love the costumes =) Love ya.
Whit
what a fun halloween. I love all of your costumes!
You girls were cute! You did a good job on your costumes. The corn maze looked fun and amazing, and still green. We won't see that for probably 6 months.
aww.NO FRED??? ya'll were cute as can be!!
Post a Comment