11.29.2009

Layla - 11 months

I almost had my first case of major anxiety as I typed, "Layla - 11 months." We all know what this means... One more month and she'll be a year old. Oh my, I don't even want to think about my baby not being a baby anymore. Although she's growing way to fast for her daddy and me, we enjoy her blooming personality and watching her learn SO much. She's a little sponge!




Layla - 11 months

  • She still only has her two bottom teeth. All we want for Christmas is her two front teeth!
  • LOVES Baby Einstein (I know I put this every month, but it's her all time fave.)
  • She's starting to walk. Maybe 5-6 steps at a time.
  • Show knows where her nose and hair is.
  • When changing her diaper she'll wave her hand in front of her face and I'll say, "Pee-Ewe," she'll then plug her nose.
  • She loves turkey and string cheese for lunch.
  • Oatmeal for breakfast.
  • She's FINALLY back to sleeping all night.
  • She'll stand next to the bath tub all day if I'd let her. She's loves her baths.
  • Such a daddy's girl.
  • Starting to hit...
  • ..and pinch :(
  • Doesn't like to be held, unless it's her daddy or mommy.
  • Loves to play with tupperware and spoons.
  • Enjoys dancing to music. She has great rhythm.
  • Still needs her bottle to sleep.
  • Very good at saying Mama and Dada.
  • Has an ear piercing scream. It's wonderful in the dead silence of sacrament.
  • She's starting to "roll it and roll it" when she patti-cakes.
  • Still says "Was sat?" to EVERYTHING.
  • Loves to cuddle.
  • Gives the best sugars.
  • Likes to play in her crib.
  • Sings along to music.
  • Points and goes.. "ah ah ah" when she wants something.
  • Loves her sippy, w/ water, and goes "Ahhhh..." after taking a big swig.
  • Still the love of her daddy and mommy's lives.

We are just so blessed to have such a happy, healthy, sweet baby girl. How did we ever live without her?! We love you Lay Lay!

5 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

They grow up too fast! I thought I was going to cry on Ethan's birthday but I was surprised I didnt. I did the week of of course. Layla gets more and more beautiful everytime I see a picture of her and I have yet to meet her!

The Chivers said...

LOVE the new family picture...so cute! Layla's are adorable, as usual. How are you such a great photographer?! What a talent.

Jillian said...

Hey alisha's email is alishamerkley@hotmail.com hope that helps you!

Jillian said...

I love reading all of the things Layla is doing, because Lexie is always doing the same exact things!! What kind of oatmeal do you give her for breakfast is it just the baby oatmeal? I love to get new ideas on what to feed her.

Jillian said...

I am for sure going to have to try the oatmeal, i know she will love that! I haven't given her deli turkey before, but she does like string cheese! Are you still giving her formula or have you switched her over to whole milk? I don't really have a whole lot of ideas for you yet, i am just barely starting to introduce table food, i do give her bites of pretty much everything i eat though. two things she does love though as a snack are goldfish, and those vanilla wafer cookies which are just a treat. She enjoys vanilla yogurt too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...