10.31.2009

Layla - 10 months

I know, I can't believe it either.
Our little Layla's 10 month milestones:
  • Loves table food
  • Blows kisses
  • Says, "was sat" (in her little whisper voice- so sweet)
  • Takes little steps
  • Waves bye-bye along with hi
  • When doing "patti cake" she only "marks it with a B" and "throws it in the oven"
  • Loves "There Was an Old Lady"
  • Super crawler
  • Giggles and crawls as fast as she can when she sees an open door (that shouldn't be open)
  • So friendly
  • Funny face
  • Blows raspberries
  • Gives high fives
  • Grabs the side of her face with both hand as if she's saying "Uh-Oh"
  • Loves to clean our boxes, baskets, ect..
  • Easily scared
  • And just a perfect happy, healthy, special little baby girl, that both her daddy and I adore so very much!




Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Wow Jess I can't believe how fast time is flying by! She is so stinkin cute. They just keep getting more fun :)

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Seriously, I want her!

Whitney said...

Ha how cute! Tay thinks she look adorable in these pics lol. I can't believe she's 10 months! I bet she's so fun.

Whit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...