11.16.2009

Last Weeks Doings...

*watched Daddy's Saints win! 9-0! Who Dat?!*
*our little cheerleader*

*listening to Layla's tunes on the piano*

*watching Layla sleep in all kind of crazy positions, this being one of them*
*Lance going in for surgery on his hand to have glass removed*
*enjoyed shopping for winter attire*
*visited Layla's friend, Madyleigh (sp?)*

It was so wonderful having Lance home for a whole week. We had so much fun spending as much time together as possible. It was hard for me to send him back to work tonight!
Thursday he had surgery on his hand to remove what they thought was 1 piece of glass, well, they actually removed 4 good sized pieces and now he's back to feeling normal in his hand again. He couldn't go another day without working out, so I'm glad we got it taken care of. And doesn't his face look awesome in just one weeks time? He's healing great!
On another note, I sure am enjoying this time of the year. Seems I can't get myself out of the kitchen! My wonderful friend, Jennifer, introduced me to a new website it's: http://www.ourbestbites.com/ (I strongly suggest you check it out) I have LOVED everything I've cooked off of it thus far. I just find so much joy in making a delicious treat for everyone in the house, plus, it's a great stress reliever! So with that being said... Bring On The Holidays!!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Jessie omg! That picture of Layla sleeping with her legs up cracks me up! I laughed so hard. Glad everything went good with Lance's surgery. Love the little saints outfit. Myla has a cute little Bronco outfit ha. Love ya!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

She is looking so grown up, I cant get over her beautiful eyes!

Kayla said...

hahaha Layla!!! I miss you guys so much! Glad Lance's surgery went well! I hope that he is doing much better! Loves!

Dave and Alisha said...

Wow what a story about his surgery Im glad he is ok that sounds crazy.. so I have a question how do guys become swat?? That is cool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...