Layla's looks change each day to me, and I think she couldn't get any cuter, but I swear she does! How is that possible?
My mom thinks she'll have neck problems someday because of these "big bushes" I put on her head. I think they're adorable! Ah... Mississippi winters are amazing!
Layla fought going to sleep this day, and finally, sleep won. I don't know why she thinks this position is so comfortable. I'll try to take her feet out of her hands and she won't give them up. She's so silly!
That makes me laugh, her sleeping with her feet in her hands! I've never seen a baby do that! How cute. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving...enjoy all that yummy Mississippi food.
That is hilarious how she sleeps!! Lexie mainly sleeps with her bum in the air! How do you get Layla to just sit still with you on the couch? I always try to do that with Lexie and she just wants to arch her back and kick and squirm til she gets off the couch!!
jessie.. i missed seeing you guys(on the blog)!! so glad lance is okay and that BEAUTIFUL GIRL.. oooh.. i just wanna SQUEEZE her! thanks for bringing her to see us and i hope she likes her singing puppy!{lance was looking for the OFF BUTTON immediately!!} love to you guys and have a BLESSED Thanksgiving!! {wanted to bring it by in person..but CRAZY HOLIDAYS!!}
4 comments:
She is looking like a little toddler! Well your winter looks so nice, it snowed ALL day today here in Rexburg!
That makes me laugh, her sleeping with her feet in her hands! I've never seen a baby do that! How cute. Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving...enjoy all that yummy Mississippi food.
That is hilarious how she sleeps!! Lexie mainly sleeps with her bum in the air! How do you get Layla to just sit still with you on the couch? I always try to do that with Lexie and she just wants to arch her back and kick and squirm til she gets off the couch!!
jessie.. i missed seeing you guys(on the blog)!! so glad lance is okay and that BEAUTIFUL GIRL.. oooh.. i just wanna SQUEEZE her! thanks for bringing her to see us and i hope she likes her singing puppy!{lance was looking for the OFF BUTTON immediately!!} love to you guys and have a BLESSED Thanksgiving!!
{wanted to bring it by in person..but CRAZY HOLIDAYS!!}
Post a Comment