10.01.2009

Layla - 9 Months

Few, here we are, October 1st. Where did September go? Our baby is 9 months old. I'll tell you what, these 9 months went by way faster than the 9 months that I was pregnant! As always, she has been such a joy in our lives. She's crawling everywhere, standing up on everything, throws little temper tantrums, walks up and down the couch, and continues to get more adorable. We also had her 9 month check-up today. She's weighing in at 20.8 lbs (75%) and she's 26" long (10%). Looks like she might get her height from her mother. She also had to get her polio shot and took it like a little pro. It was much harder for me than her.
Lance and I took her out today and took some pictures. She was such a ham at first, but about 10 minutes into it she had had enough. Probably not the best day to take pictures, shots and all, but she hung in there and we were able to get some cute pictures. I love capturing these moments!
She's so independent


Of course, she had to do her "funny face!"
Never Forget:
-crawling, crawling, and more crawling
-wants Baby Einstein on all the time, even though she doesn't sit still to watch it
-loves to sing along with mommy
-our little dancing queen
-has a very high pitched squeal
-loves patti cake
-gives momma "high 5"
-she mimicks the chorister at church by waving her hands in the air while signing hymns
-loves to cuddle
-gives the best loves and kisses
-still only has 2 teeth
-walking up and down the couch
-pulling up on everything
-very smart
-loves popcorn
-she knows she's funny
-licks her lips when she watches us eat
-not the biggest fan of table food, but we're working at it
We love you baby girl!

7 comments:

susieQ said...

OmG..mrs.jeSSiE..just had to remind you thAt YoU and LaNcE have the AbsOluTe MoSt BEAUTIFUL BaBy gIrL that i'VE EVER sEEn..thaNKs for Allowing uS tO shaRE in WatChing Her GrOw..(lance said I shOuld ComE sEE hEr in PerSon..i Will..prOmIsE..I neVer waNNa inTRude). HaPPy 9 MontHs..if She Gets aNy MoRe GorGeouS..i JusT don'T knOw :D ..GoD BleSS..susieQ(DisPatcH)

Stevenson Stories said...

9 months... oh my. I feel the same way about the whole pregnancy thing.. time has gone much faster these past few months. She is a doll and getting cuter every day.

Whitney said...

I cannot believe she is 9 months! That blows my mind. She is so stinking cute and I laugh every time I see her "funny face"! Haha, i love it! Love ya girl.

Whit

Shellie said...

I still love those little silver flip flops. I just want to bite her cute little legs, but just a love bite. I've got to come see her! Give her a big kiss and high 5 from Grandma.

The Millers said...

holy cow Jessie, she is beyond adorable!

Jillian said...

I know isn't it kinda sad how fast they are growing up! She looks adorable in these pics! I hope you can move back one day, because I think that these cute girls could be best friends... they are so much alike it isn't funny! I showed lexie these pic of layla and she was trying to grab her right off the computer! Too cute!

Stan & Ash said...

awww...she is a doll!! I love her funny face!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...