We're back! I can't believe it's been a week and a half since I've blogged! It's been far too long. Even though we've been MIA, everything's been going good as we are still trying to adjust with our move. Here's what we've been up to the past few weeks. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.
This was the last picture I took in our first home. It was just an afternoon of playing on the floor with Layla.
She got to try her first sucker and chewed on the opposite end most of the time. She didn't like it as much as I thought she would.
Enjoying any minute she can get with her daddy
Christy, this made me miss Brody! I had put a night gown on her (that was a little too big) the night before because all her jammies were dirty. And this is how she looked when she woke up!












6 comments:
She is so precious!
She is so cute love the boots!! I'm glad your adjusting to your move, moving is hard!!
I'm jealous Layla can wear shoes. I have so many cute little sandals that Remi will never wear because her feet are still too small and it will be too cold by the time she grows into them. I love Layla's boots they are sooo cute.
I'm glad you're back, too. I don't know what to do with out a weekly helping of the Spiers' family! That made me laugh...Layla with her arm out of her sleeve! Ah, memories.
oh jessie..she just get cuter and cuter..those cheeks..and i LOVE the bigga-lady with the 2 fingers up..like a "peace sign"..gotta come squeeze her soon!!..susieQ
Taleah has boots that look just like hers.. love them!!! She is too cute! They grow up way way way too fast!
Post a Comment