10.25.2009

Our Skeleton

We just can't get enough of her!
Notice she hardly ever has a bow on her head anymore. I thought for sure I'd have her trained to wear them since we started the day she was born, but she can't stand them on her head. I think I've ruined her.
Some more yummy Halloween goodies! Thanks mom for the cookie recipe, they were scrumptious!
I wanted to wait until Halloween do to a post on her costume, but I just couldn't wait that long. Uncle Troy had a Halloween party today, so we all got to dress up! Yay! Can you guess who this cute little girl is with the bone on her head?!
Yes, I will be dressing up as Wilma, but I'm afraid Fred will be MIA.
More pictures to come!

7 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

OMG! She is seriously the cutest girl I know!

Whitney said...

Ok those cookies look yummmmmy. Recipe plz!

Kay's said...

So cute Jessi i love the costume!! I can't get Luke to dress up with me and the boys either party poopers!! I would love the recipe for some yummy cookies also if you would!!

Kayla said...

Oh my gosh! Look at Layla!! I can't wait to see you as Wilma and Lance as Fred! haha I love it!

The Harrison's said...

wow, sorry i haven't commented on your blog in a while, i didn't realize by you going private that the feed don't work anymore...so i just thought you'd given up on your blog lol. wow, layla has gotten so big and even more beautiful, if that was even possible! I can't wait to see you both in your costumes, how fun!
Well I'm glad she stands and everything so well.
Jaycen still doesn't stand for us only for a second when we're holding him, he's NEVER liked straightening his legs and standing up! Kinda worries me... But on his birthday, he crawled for the first time so that was exciting. SOrry to keep rambling, I just love how close our kids are in age, it's fun to watch them grow!
I'll be sure to check your blog more often now! ;)

The Chivers said...

So, so cute!

susieQ said...

that lil "angel" is precious in any ERA...plz post pics of "fred"..haha!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...