3.02.2012

happy 29th to my love

Today we're celebrating my amazing husband.
He turns 29!! eek!
Last year in his 20's and still looks hott.

I think it's only fitting to write 29 of my most favorite things about this man:
(in no particular order)

1. He's an amazing cook, and I cherish our first year in marriage when he taught me A LOT in the kitchen.

2. A wonderful daddy. I think dads that come home every night from work and play barbies with their little girls come few and far between.

3. He's the most selfless person I know.

4. Patient. I've only seen him get really upset once. ONCE in the 4+ years we've been married.

5. He loves his Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and has an amazing testimony of the Gospel.

6. His southern accent and deep voice. They're what hooked me in 2006.

7. He loves his job and works hard at what he does.

8. He's compastionate.

9. He gives the best hugs.

10. And kisses.

11. He's a clean guy. And actually a little obsessive about it. I think it's cute.

12. He talks about out future and how he'll always be obsessed with me. Even when we've been married 20+ years. And I believe him.

13. He loves to work out and take care of himself.

14. He's so level headed. On the days that I just fall apart, he puts every piece of me back together. Every single time.

15. He works hard to make sure that I'm able to stay at home with our children. Even if it means he has to be away 2 or 3 times a week.

16.I love how he tickles my back. He does it a certain way, only using the tips of his fingers.
Brr... gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

17. And, when I feel tense, stressed, or have a headache, he'll rub my neck and shoulders till it's gone.

18. He loves his children. He tells people that Layla's his sweetheart and Marx is his little buddy.
Then he'll brag about every cute little thing they do or in Layla's case, say.

19. He loves and respects his parents.

20. I love that he loves to cuddle.

21. He still opens the door for me.

22. He'll carry the diaper bag, Marx and hold Layla's hand. Just to give me a break.

23. When he gets home from work, he let's me have "me" time and go/do whatever I need too.

24.We think so much a like. Sometimes we'll start to talk and we'll be saying the same thing.
It's crazy.

25. He spoils me and the kids rotten.

26. I love our pillow talk and discussions about our children.

27. He won't fight or yell with me. When we first got married he told me he'd never do it. After being married a couple months, I soon realized that he wasn't joking. Seriously, so patient.

28. He never gets off the phone without saying, "I love you."

29. He always kisses me, whether it's a hello or goodbye.

I love you so much Lance.
Happy Birthday!
 

3 comments:

susieQ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANCE!!!!!
still my FAVORITE SARGE!!!
~dont tell Scott~ =}

Stan & Ash said...

Happy Birthday! What a blessing it is to be with our wonderful husbands for all eternity!

Shellie said...

WOW!!! That almost makes me forgive him for moving you so far away from me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...