3.07.2012

our little smarty pants

Layla is totally into learning right now.
If fact she asks me every morning, "Mom, will I be going to school today?"
We actually haven't even started "going" to school yet.
I'll start her this fall in pre-school.
Maybe.
I'm debating on putting her in, or doing a joy school with my friend.
Part of me is ready for that 2 or 3 hour break twice a week, and part of me is
not ready to let her go!
It's all up in the air.
Any suggestions mothers?

Anyway, she loves her colors.
So... I made these for her.


gotta love the tongue and the lazy eyes...
and I do dress my child,
in clothes.
but if she gets ANYTHING, like this day I believe she spilled a little water on her clothes at lunch, she thinks she needs to change into her jammies.
love her personality.


1 comment:

Shellie said...

Maybe if I stick out my tongue, I'll get things done alot easier. She's so cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...