that it's February and my child can wear clothes like this, outside, in southern Mississippi.
i will not complain though, because my wonderful family is still freezing
in Utah with teen degree weather.
it went from being in the teen's here to being in the high 70's.
i'm talking 77, 78, and even 79 degrees one day this week.
it's lovely.
i do believe we've skipped spring.
but what does that mean for summer?
i'm scared.
3 comments:
You've got the most precious little girl!! I love her little pig tails! We aer potty training too, and it AWFUL, the other week he pooed on the floor, so I stopped for awhile. When did you get Layla's ears pierced, I want to do Marlo's.
So cute!! I can't wait for warm weather!! It snowed like 8 inches here today! We come out in April so I don't have to wait much longer!!
Oh my, my family gets envious also of the weather but then I remind them that in 3 weeks it will be so hot with humidity. my girls have the same dress layla is wearing and they just wore it. I laughed when I saw the pictures.
Post a Comment