yesterday i had another ultrasound.
everything is looking great,
which was a relief.
at my 20 week ultrasound, a white spot what showing on his heart.
my doctor told me to not be concerned, that they're seeing it more and more everyday
with new technology,
but there was a possibility that it could mean our little guy had down syndrome.
how do you not worry after that?
the hard part..
i had to wait 8 weeks to check it again.
well, the spot is fading, which means it's only a calcium deposit.
pheww..
all other organs look great and he's weighing in at 2 lbs. 11 oz.
he's right on track.
he sure is an active little fella.
makes me really nervous for what i'm in for.
and besides being active, he's quite stubborn.
he would not move his little hands off of his face for the ultrasound...
(yep, those are his arms and hands, covering his face.)
we were finally able to get a profile after a few nudges..
and then he took one hand off so we could see one eye.
silly little man.
We've also decided on a name.
Marx Preston Spiers.
he's a pretty special guy to have that name.
i'll explain later.



4 comments:
You are seriously adorable. I wish I looked like you when I was prego. I am so glad things are looking ok with your baby. You will love having 2.. first few weeks are hard but then it's so fun. You will rock!!
Im so happy to hear everything is going well! I love the name you've chosen, its beautiful! Your getting so close, Im so excited for you, he's going to be gorgeous!
You look absolutley stunning in your maternity pictures! I am so glad that your son is doing well. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Very cute name!
Post a Comment