December 10th was the day.
I had another doctors appointment.
I was scheduled to do my 2nd trimester ultrasound which meant
we could find out the sex.
Lance wasn't able to go because he had to work,
so after I found out what we were having I told him he'd have to wait till he got home from work.
I found out at about 10:45AM.
He wouldn't be getting home until about 6:00PM
Poor fella, huh?!
He actually left work a little early to get home because he couldn't take it anymore!
This is what was waiting for him...
Can you tell by the look on his face what he had just found out?!
He just knew it was going to be another girl.
And he was okay with that,
but when he saw that sonograhm, and the little blue stripped outfit
he looked at me and said, "Are you serious?" with tears in his eyes.
It was such a special moment for me to see.
{i love how little miss is looking at him}
Yes, we're having a little
MAN!
and he wasn't afraid to show us either!
I cried and I cried when I saw this.
I just felt like it was going to be another girl.
And I didn't want to let Lance down.
He just wanted his little boy so bad.
The ultrasound tech kept asking if I was ok, but they were pure tears of joy.
I just couldn't wait to tell Lance.
{20 week Ultrasound}







14 comments:
Congrats!! That is so exciting!! What cute pics!
I'm not saying "I TOLD YA SO"..{cuz I said double trouble}..I'm just saying I'm SOOOOO HAPPY for you,Lance and Layla..He told me he teared up a lil...and I know he is just OVER THE MOON!!! Congrats and Happy Birthday!! Merry Christmas..and remember..{from EXPERIENCE}..BOYZ L.O.V.E. their Mama's.... :o}
Congrats! I'm happy y'all are getting your little man.
YAY!!! Congrats!!!!! He is going to be So Handsome!! I will have to hid your blog pictures of him from my little girl or else she is going to be wanting to have play dates all the time!
YAY CONGRATS!! I only have boys so i don't know how girls are but boys are SO MUCH FUN you will love it!! I'm sure Layla is so much fun too!! And i bet sweet little Layla will be the best big sister!! CONGRATS TO ALL 3 OF YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Congrats you guys that is soo awesome :)
Hey! I haven't checked your blog in awhile and didn't know you were pregnant! I'm so soooo happy for you guys! I can't explain it but there is just such a special place in a mommas heart for her little boy. Congratulations!! I wish we were closer so I could help you out when the big day comes!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I am so excited for you both!! Boys are wonderful, and so are girls. I think we both got lucky and got our boy and girl right off. He is going to be so gorgeous! Yay, for 20 weeks down, 20 to go! I love and miss you! Oh and I know your birthday is sometime this month, so Happy Birthday!!
I am so happy for you! You have the cutest little family!
yay! congrats! little boys are so much fun and Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday... a little late! Congrats on the boy. I was positive Piper was going to be a boy, I guess I wanted a girl so bad that I planned for the worst. I'm glad you guys are getting a little man!
Following in your momma's footsteps huh? Layla and her little brother will have so much fun together just like Sami and Jayk did. And when they entertain each other, it's much easier on you! Can't wait til April!
That is sooo fun! we are so excited for ya jess! now i want to know names!!! hope yor feeling well.
Yay! I knew it was a boy ha. Your parents did it, your sister and bro did it... it's like a Chivers thing... lol. He's gonna be adorable. Names?
Post a Comment