12.14.2010

My 24th

December 6th is my birthday.
Lance let me open one present a little early while my parents were here.
So far I L.O.V.E it..
 {i need book suggestions from everyone!}

 My parents spoiled me rotten, I just love and miss them so much!
My mom thought this would be a lame gift.
Umm...I think not!
If you haven't tried it, and you have some extra cash, go get some!!!

On my actual birthday Lance told me that he had to work that night and we'd celebrate the next day.
I was bummed, but made the best of it with me and Layla.
We went out to run some errands and when I got home Lance, Sue, and Preston were at our house.
All ready to take me out to this fabulous restaurant.
If you live in the Hattiesburg area, or close by, GO TO IT!
Loved every bit of it!
Thanks Sue and Preston for treating us!
After dinner we went home to some delicious cheesecake
and some great family time.




My birthdays just get better and better.
Thanks to all my family and friends for all the wonderful gifts and the
"Happy Birthdays!"
Here's to another wonderful year!

1 comment:

Chelsie Jensen said...

Happy late Birthday! I love my Kindle. I just read The Thirteen Tale and it was pretty good.

Congrats on the little Boy!! Super super exciting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...