12.07.2010

"ahhh wow, pitty mama!"

That's what little Layla will say when we pass homes with Christmas lights!
she l.o.v.e.s the lights.
There's just something so magical about them.

On saturday Wendi and I took Layla and Brooklyn to a cute little home.
It had a couple aches worth of lights put up with a little trail to walk through.
The girls just loved it, and so did Wendi and I!







about half way through we met up with some friends and their little girls.
we stuffed them all in the wagon and took some pictures.
of course, they didn't cooperate very well, specially Layla.
she was pulling off Brooklyn's beanie and pulling little Leah's hair.
my child... sometimes i just don't know what to do with her!


 {i love how alayna's giving layla the stink eye}




4 comments:

D and Jen said...

It was nice to finally meet you in person Jessie. You and Layla are even more adorable in person.

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

These pictures are beautiful! I laughed out loud when I saw the look on that little girls face looking at Layla, too funny!

Unknown said...

fun!

The Chivers said...

So cute...I wish we had some fun house like that here. I also wish that if we WERE to walk around outside looking at the lights we wouldn't have to put on more than just a jacket! So jealous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...