{in no particular order}
::our new home
::my wonderful husband
::his job
::running vehicles
::the gospel
::the food we have to eat
::clean water to drink
::our good health
::our beautiful, healthy little girl
::the joy she brings us both
::all of our utah family and mississippi family
::our wonderful friends
::Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
::computers and skype
::clothes we have on our backs and shoes to wear on our feet
::my healthy body, so that i can carry this child
{18 weeks}
and for my own document, Lance felt it kick last night for the very first time.
11/24/2010
it was a special moment for us.
::doctors
::medicine
::heat
::and especially air conditioners
::and most of all our eternal family
Happy Thanksgiving



8 comments:
Miss Jessie, YOU LOOK amazingly {and perhaps,if possible, MORE} BEAUTIFUL {than EVER}!!! THAT is 1 GORGEOUS lil southern belle you have there! GOD BLESS your family!!
LOVE!LOVE!LOVE! her in those jeans n boots!! OMGosh..TOO precious for words.. Happy Holidays! Hope to see you ALL soon! :o}
Holy cow you look so cute!
What a cute family! Layla is adorable and I LOVE her outfit!
These pictures are amazing!!! You and Layla are so gorgeous, I cant wait to meet her someday!
These pics are sooooo freakin cute! Layla poses sooo well! You look amazing! I love your cardigans and your hair! I want mine to grow faster! I bet you had a blast with your fam for Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see pics :)
layla is so beautiful! and you look so gorgeous!
Look at your cute family! Love your family pics! And you look great!!
Your pic are so cute. you look great as everyone has already said.
So I hope you dont mind but as I was blogging I noticed you told nicki you have that camera... anyway I have it also and am wondering how you got so good at using it and do you use auto or manual more? did you do it on your own or did someone help you. just wondering? your pic are great.
Post a Comment