11.17.2010

it was a rainy weekend...

..and the only thing she wanted to do was go outside.
It was the 5th weekend again,
Lance was on call.
So we headed down to Picayune.
It was quiet, grandma and papa are in Utah visiting Ryan, Misty and the kids.
Uncle Greg and Aunt Amanda are in California.
When we pulled into the drive she was SO excited to be at grandmas.
I know it's because she has endless acres to run around on, her swing is still hanging
on the oak tree, and of course, it's Grandma and Grandpa's house.
She called for them all weekend and had no answer.
It was pretty sad.
It rained hard hard, and she cried, because apparently, she'd scared of the rain now.
So Lance tried to make it all better for her
by putting this together...








The funny thing is, I tried to make her a "fort" by draping a blanket over a chair and the couch.
She enjoyed it for about 2 seconds.
So Lance said, "Give me a min. Let's see what I can do."
Clearly you can see who grew up building forts!

3 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

This looks like so much fun!

The Harrison's said...

lol, how fun I love it! :) good luck to you with your thanksgiving. it's stressful! I love it, but I hate it, haha. I love reading your blog, your family is so beautiful and fun! Can't wait to see the new little one! When do you find out the gender?

The Chivers said...

My kids still love forts, too! There's just something almost magically about them....makes even mommy's and daddy's feel like kids again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...