Papa Preston plants the best gardens ever!
And Little Miss Layla thought she needed to be right in the middle of all of it!
Yes, she ate the dirt and all.
It was rough for me to let her get all dirty, but she loved every bit of it.
See the dirt on her pretty little lips?
She'd make this face everytime she'd take a bite.
Obviously it was no good, but that didn't stop her from taking another and another...
MmMmm...

As for me, I just stick to my herbs.
I can't wait to cook up all kinds of things this summer using these...










4 comments:
jeez i wish my garden looked like that! Layla looks super cute like always!
You kids might have eaten cat food when you were little, but I can't remember you eating dirt. Mississippi dirt must be better that UT dirt. Now I remember Jayk laying on his belly and sucking water out of a puddle. It's a wonder we all survive. I'm glad her and Papa Preston are having fun in the garden. Papas are probably the best people to plant gardens with, they don't get too upset when little ones make a mess. She's a cutie!!!
I love when little babis squat! By the way, Layla is beautiful!
:) The Spiers do have the best gardens I know of. She is so cute!
Post a Comment