4.09.2010

Easter Weekend

Layla and I had such a great Easter weekend in Utah..
..but our best guy was missing.
We won't do that again.

Friday Night
 everyone came over to my moms to dye Easter eggs.
Wasn't as chaotic as I thought it would be.







Our newly weds.
So cute.



Saturday
we all got together at my Grandma Marcia's for lunch and a Easter egg hunt.
We had initally planned it for the park but the weather was so cold and windy.
Next best place...Grandma's!

Uncle Yaeger did great at helping Layla find her eggs.

Layla was way to busy watching over her candy to take a picture.


Sunday Morning
we found what the Easter Bunny had left Layla.
(aren't holidays much more fun when you have kids?)




Easter morning is the only morning you get chocolate first thing.
She loved that part!


Playing in my mother's basket that she loved..
...wearing her Easter outfit. 

I had to throw these in here.
She thought she was pretty cool when she'd sport these shades around the house.
I'd say "Work it, work it!" as I'd snap her picture.
And she sure would!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Oh I miss you guys so much. It sure helps to see cute little Laylay in these shots. You're getting really good at this Jess. We had such a good time while you were here. Thanks Lance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...