12.06.2009

My Birthday

I feel completely selfish doing a post on "my birthday," but really I'm doing it to show my appreciation to my wonderful husband and family. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. In fact, of all 23 birthdays I think this one will be remembered the most. Not that I've had a "bad birthday" or anything, this one was just extremely special. Thank you so much for making this day so enjoyable and relaxing!

{Cute hats and jewelery from Greg and Amanda}

{Love this watch from my mom and dad, it has interchangeable bands}

{jackets from my hubby, he has great taste}

{ah, my mom and Lance know exactly what hits the spot! Can't wait to start more baking!}

This camera was a total SURPRISE! Hence the ridiculous look on my face. My husband is so wonderful. I had been complaining about my 5 year old camera for awhile because of the horrible delay and the 20 flashes, but didn't want to fork out the money for a new one. Oh the pictures I can take with this puppy! I can't wait! Sorry Sony, I gotta love my Nikon!
Playing with the new camera in the rest!
{I love love Him}
{Scratching Layla's back while watching Baby Einstein}



{Best sugars in the world!}

{Funny Face}

{Just love her}

9 comments:

The Millers said...

Happy birthday. It looks like you got some great stuff. I want a new camera too! It takes forever to take a picture. Happy birthday again

susieQ said...

SO Glad u had a great bday, mrs.jessie..love!!love!! the jackets and goodies and Ms. Layla's pretty face..and you MUST be GOOD LUCK..WE{Saints} are 12 N.O...yaay!!

Chelsie Jensen said...

I love the camera! Looks like you had a great birthday. Happy late Birthday

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Cute stuff, and super cute Layla! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you!

Jillian said...

Happy Birthday! I am totally jealous of your new camera!

Shellie said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Now what's Lance gonna get you for Christmas? I love his Saints shirt. But Miss Layla looks cold without her clothes on. I guess it's not as cold in MS as in UT. And man is it COLD!!!!!!! I love that last pic of her, well I love all the pics of her,she is so cute!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Hope your birthday was great! I just bought the Worldwide Christmas cookbook and love it. The peanut butter fudge is so yummy;)

Kandice said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good day!!!

Lauren Tatton said...

Happu birthday! Good job hubby! You got great gifts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...