12.14.2009

Santa..

I really didn't do this to torture her. She loves everyone, so I didn't think it would be any different with Santa. I thought wrong..
(the picture quality is horrible, sorry)

6 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

OMG! I love Layla, Ethan needs to marry her!

The Chivers said...

I think every kid needs a picture with Santa with them screaming...it's a right of passage. Shelbe always did pretty good with him, but Brody still doesn't like him.

Whitney said...

Oh gosh... Poor girl! So cute tho, haha! Love ya.

whit

The Millers said...

she enjoyed Santa just as much as Mason did! He got a few good hits in there to Mrs. Claus!

Lakyn Marie said...

Oh how sad! I probably would be scared on a big fat guy with a hairy beard too! lol! Your such a great mom Jess! Give Myla kisses and a big hug for me!

susieQ said...

cute cute!!!! poor Santa,huh???
she's even Beautiful when she's screaming!!!! great memory!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...